Thursday, September 20, 2012

Springtime...time to spring!


My studio, my wonderful space that I LOVE! My studio, my wonderful space that I love...when it's warm. As much as I embrace the image of the struggling artist living in the garret, I don't want to be one. In winter, I move my work out and it co-exists with family life and consequently is moved frequently to accommodate family meals, children at play and recalcitrant puppies who may just have the urge for a chew.
But now spring is in the air and big scale work begins with a vengeance.
Luckily for me, I have two projects to kick start that creative process.
A wedding to style, naturally of course and a performance at End of the Line Festival.

So the new dog, Lobey and I better get down to business...no more posing for photography students like Jess...thanks Jess, love the shot...gets those pots simmering and those bundles rolling...there's work to be done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow wedding naturally style! Must show us here afterward okay. Hope you had a nice trip home and in Morocco - Welcome back and welcome spring yay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat...see you've been peregrinating too. Back to blogging and back to creating. x

      Delete